Aside from the widely expected tablet, will Apple be dropping iPhone OS 4.0 at their big event on January 27th?
- Multi-touch gestures are being incorporated throughout the OS
- There will be a “few new ways” to run applications in the background.
- Plenty of UI changes were put in place to make using the OS more efficient.
- Sadly, the rumor indicates iPhone OS 4.0 will be iPhone 3G/3GS only. iPhone 1 owners, it’s time to retire your piece.
- “Brand new syncing” capabilities for the calendar/contacts system.